Every Friday, I’ll be reviewing and reflecting on the hardest challenge of the week along with two Bible verses and three thoughts. Enjoy!
- One of my doctors that I have been seeing for quite some time has left. For me, this is a huge change. He has helped me through the most difficult times in my life during these past four years. There’s a lot of uncertainty from this change as we search for a new doctor who will fit my needs and be able to help.
- “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:” Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV
- “Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:7 NLT
- Change is the only constant – In life we will experience different obstacles & opportunities in each and every season. There is no getting away from change. Nothing will be the same as it is today. Change is the only thing that essentially stays the same. Change is one of those things that is super hard to be okay with, but when we are able to adapt to new situations, we unlock something incredible.
- Need for growth – As humans, we have a desire to thrive. We need to make sure that we are growing in all areas of our lives. I refer to these areas as the seven dimensions of life (spiritual, physical, emotional, occupational, intellectual, environmental, and social). If one of these areas are lacking, there’s bound to be some sort of issue that arises. When we are able to grow in all the different areas, we will see a transformation like never before.
- Mindset matters – Ever think to yourself about all the issues occurring in your life? It then goes down a spiral of feeling stuck and having no way out. Recently, I have been thinking about the energy that we use thinking about all of our issues. I turned it around and was like, “well…what would happen if we take our thoughts off of everything going wrong and place them into something we are passionate about?” This website is the culprit of that thought. When things are going wrong within my life, I have found I still have the capability of creating and writing.
If I added value, don’t forget to like and subscribe to read more of my blogs! I post a new blog every Monday & Friday. Have a fantastic weekend 🙂
Lets Achieve the Impossible Today!