Every Friday, I’ll be reviewing and reflecting on the hardest challenge of the week along with two Bible verses and three thoughts. Enjoy!
- Getting back to normal life – Last weekend, I was a part of Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within seminar. This event was amazing. We were constantly in a peak state and in an environment of growth. It was a fantastic experience, but going back to a life without that is a tad challenging. This week, I have been learning how to maintain the energy and good growth vibes.
- “The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.” Romans 8:6 NIV
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- Reading no matter what – If you don’t know me, I have vision issues due to a brain injury. I was in a car accident a few years ago and one of my issues are my eyes. They will blur randomly when I read or do anything. I have become desensitized to them blurring. I love reading and am working on reading books everyday. I tried audio, but that was not cutting it for me. I am currently working on reading Atomic Habits by James Clear and Radical by David Platt. Both books are fantastic!
- Morning routines – I have not had a morning routine in a long time. I do the same things every morning, but do not have a set schedule for when I get up. I feel I am missing several hours of the day because I typically get up at 8am. This may seem early to some of you, but I would like to start getting up at 6am. I have a goal of being ready for my day by 8am, so I can achieve everything I would like to during my day and get ready for the coming months.
- School classes – This thought kind of goes with the above thought. I am working on picking my classes out for next semester. I took this semester off and kind of lacking a schedule. To complete my degree, I have a total of ten classes left. As of right now, it looks like I will be taking four classes that will be Tuesday-Thursday. The schedule is exciting me because of having a somewhat free school schedule. I am planning on doing my homework in the morning time after my morning routine.
If I added value, don’t forget to like and subscribe to read more of my blogs! I post a new blog every Monday & Friday. During the month of March, I am working on posting a new blog every day! Have a fantastic weekend 🙂
Let’s Achieve the Impossible Today!